DN iceyachtNorth Sails, Sweden DN sails are developed to meet the latest trends in DN iceboating, manufactured with the best design and components. The sails have radial reinforcement, big windows, high performance battens, insignia, sail number and several tell tales. We deliver the sails ready for hoisting, with the battens mounted and rolled in our luxury smart zipper bag.
BI-ZThis is a flat sail that still has a wide range (compared to other flat sails). It’s designed with shape for maximum top speed and at the same time perfect downwind performance and acceleration. The best conditions for this sail is when the ice is fast.
- hard glass and dream ice. All wind conditions.
- hard ice with some traction, water or snow coverage. Medium and heavy wind.
FC-CWhen Fredrik DN S-8 and Tore developed this sail, their goal was to make a medium sail better than the others available on the market. Their focus was to give this sail wider range than the popular American North Sails “FO-1”.
The new FC-C has all power you need in acceleration at the start and after tacking. It also has impressing top speed. Best use in medium conditions.
- hard ice with snow, snow drifts or water coverage. Light and medium wind.
- soft ice with water, some snow coverage or snow drifts. Light and medium wind
- sticky ice, some frozen snow. Medium and heavy wind.
RI-PThis sail is specialized for gaining height and speed in slow ice conditions. This is our most powerful sail, which is necessary in sticky and tricky slow ice conditions. Especially suitable for heavy sailors.
- soft ice, with water, little snow coverage or snow drifts. Light and medium wind
- rough ice, sticky conditions, soft spring/ slush ice, snow coverage, frozen snow. All wind.
Price: 855 €
Ex. Works: Lidingö, Sweden
North Sails Icesailing Team
For your personal service:
Sales & Consultant S-8 Fredrik Lönegren
, +46 707 307 306
Designer Tore Lewander
, +46 854 480 770